lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015




EXAMEN DE INGLES VIERNES 04 DE DICIEMBRE

TEMARIO PARA EL EXAMEN DE INGLES
THIRD GRADE “A” and “B” ELEMENTARY SECOND EXAM
ASSESSMENT´S SUMMARY

You need to study the unit 2 and unit 3 from the student´s book, practice book and the notes from notebook.

USE OF ENGLISH
To ask and answer questions about work: What do you do? I am a scientist/Where do you work? I work at a laboratory. What does she do? She is an astronaut/ Where does she work? She works at a space station.


To ask and answer questions about chores using have/has to: What does Beth have to do before school? She has to brush her teeth. What do Megan and Jill have to do after school? They have to do their homework.

Frequency adverbs: always, usually, often, sometimes and never.  I always feed my fish, I sometimes take out the trash, I never do the dishes, etc.

VOCABULARY (You have to know how to write it, its meaning and to apply it in the context).

Chores
Make my bed
Do the dishes
Practice the guitar
Study for a test
Clean my room
Take out the trash
Brush my teeth
Do the homework
Feed my pet
Do the dishes

Verbs
Fly
Fix (teeth)
Put out (fires)
Catch (criminals)
Help
Play sports
Live (on a farm/in a city)
Sing
Nouns
Dishes
Test
Fish
Cat
Dog
Soccer
City
Farm
Chess
Neighbors
Bed
Guitar
Teeth
Homework
Sports
Airplane
Criminal
People
School

Professions
Firefighter
Pilot
Athlete
Dentist
Police officer
Doctor
Nurse
Cashier
Waiter
Scientist
Farmer
Student
Astronaut
Chef

Places
Hospital
Store
Fire station
College
Laboratory
Police station
Restaurant
Farm
Space station

Days of the week
                                                                                        Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Others
Sick
                                                                   Before
After
Morning
Afternoon
Evening






















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario